Dr.Scholl's Skin Tag Remover
We're sorry! This product is not available.
For Québec customers, some products may only be available for purchase at Accès Pharma, Wal-Mart's Québec-based affiliated pharmacies http://www.accespharma.ca/en.
Every medication or natural health product may cause serious adverse reactions or interactions with other medications. Read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your pharmacist when purchasing such medications or natural health products. Always keep medications and natural health products out of reach of children.
To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
Description & Features+
Removes skin tags with as few as 1 treatment. With Derma-Freeze™ Technology for skin tag removal. Doctor-proven method. Easy to use at home. For the removal of skin tags on adults 18 years and older.
- If you do not use Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover exactly as the directions in the booklet say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a skin tag, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, blindness, worsening of the condition or delay proper treatment.
- Avoid contact with Eyes. Contact with eyes may cause blindness. Do not rub or touch eyes with hands if content of Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover has been accidentally applied to them. If product gets into eyes, flush for 15 minutes and get medical help immediately.
- Do Not Swallow or Deliberately Inhale. Contents are toxic and may cause serious internal damage. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed or inhaled, get medical help or contact your local poison center immediately.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is uncertain how this product may affect people under these conditions.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed or inhaled, get medical help or contact your local poison center immediately. Individual parts may present a choking hazard.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+