Drive Medical Med-Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System, Variable Pressure with End Flaps
The Drive Medical Med Aire Alternating Pressure Pump and Pad System is designed for use in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers.
Description & Features+
• Pump produces 4 LPM of consistent air flow and pressure over a 5 minute cycle time
• Variable pressure setting on deluxe pump allows comfort setting for maximum comfort and compliance
• Durable, heavy gauge, premium vinyl bubble pad provides superior therapeutic treatment
• Built-in bracket for mounting easily to bed
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+