Drive Medical Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure
Sold and shipped by
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
• Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
• Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+