Drive Medical Med-Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure
The Drive Medical Med Aire Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Alternating Pressure is designed for use in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers.
Description & Features+
• Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
• Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered
• Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+