Drive Medical Med-Aire Plus Defined Perimeter 8" Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Low Pressure Alarm
The Drive Medical Med Aire 8" Defined Perimeter Low Air Loss Mattress Replacement System with Low Pressure Alarm is designed for use in the prevention, treatment, and management of pressure ulcers.
Description & Features+
• Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home, long term care, or acute care setting
• 10" deep static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails
• Cell-on-cell design of 8" deep air cells prevents "bottoming out" and provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection
• Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients' comfort and safety needs, and will auto return to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours
• 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted, and zippered
• Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced
• Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort
• 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing
• CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+