Dr.Scholl's Skin Tag Remover
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Removes skin tags with as few as 1 treatment. With Derma-Freeze™ Technology for skin tag removal. Doctor-proven method. Easy to use at home. For the removal of skin tags on adults 18 years and older.
- If you do not use Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover exactly as the directions in the booklet say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a skin tag, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, blindness, worsening of the condition or delay proper treatment.
- Avoid contact with Eyes. Contact with eyes may cause blindness. Do not rub or touch eyes with hands if content of Dr. Scholl’s® Skin Tag Remover has been accidentally applied to them. If product gets into eyes, flush for 15 minutes and get medical help immediately.
- Do Not Swallow or Deliberately Inhale. Contents are toxic and may cause serious internal damage. Use only in well-ventilated areas. If swallowed or inhaled, get medical help or contact your local poison center immediately.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. It is uncertain how this product may affect people under these conditions.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed or inhaled, get medical help or contact your local poison center immediately. Individual parts may present a choking hazard.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+