The NewGen toaster offers all the styling and functionality you would expect from a Dualit toaster, along with the additional features of a defrost setting for frozen bread and the option to toast buns and bagels. The selector control allows you to heat either one or both slots. Designed for commercial use, the toaster is hand assembled in England and built to last, with an insulated stainless-steel body, variable controls and automatic turnoff. With extra wide 28 mm slots to accommodate a Sandwich Cage and the award winning ProHeat elements, a patented design which increases toasting efficiency and element longevity, every toaster has a removable crumb tray and an adjustable rear foot. The Sandwich Cage, which has a built in drip tray, can be purchased as an optional accessory. Available in a variety of colours to suit your kitchen desire.
• Hand built in the UK since the 1950's. Each one is hand-assembled and features the assembler’s individual mark on the base plate
• Featuring fully replaceable or repairable parts for a toaster that will last a lifetime
• Unique, patented ProHeat elements which have a protective armor plated layer covering the filament making them virtually unbreakable
• Incorporates our trademark mechanical timer and ejector lever
• Select only the slots that you need to use
• New Gen models offer additional defrost and bagel function
• Toasters are also NSF approved