Dunlop SP Sport Maxx GT DSST ROF Tyre
Offers excellent dry handling without compromising wet traction
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Flatter tread profile offers larger footprint for improved cornering
• Reinforced sidewall construction reduces lateral flex during cornering for enhanced driving response
• Asymmetric tread pattern provides excellent wet and dry performance
• Unique bead fit system enhances tire-wheel force transmission for incredible driving feedback
• Jointless Band Technology; maintains tire shape for smoother performance at high speeds and prevents flat spotting after extended parking periods
• Performance compounding improves ride feel and enhances traction
• Non-directional tread permits tire rotation on staggered fitments, for a longer tread life
• Dunlop Self Supporting Technology (DSST); allows you to keep driving on a flat tire at 50 mph for up to 50 miles
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+