Dyson DC51 Animal vacuum cleaner
DC51 is Dyson's smallest upright vacuum cleaner.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
DC51 is Dyson's smallest upright vacuum cleaner. The technology inside has not simply been ‘shrunk’, but concentrated – every angle and dimension re-engineered. So it’s smaller, but has the performance of a full-size upright machine. DC51 has Dyson's most advanced cleaner head technology, 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones and the latest Ball™ technology.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool
- Combination crevice / brush tool
- Stiff bristle brush
- Articulating hard floor tool
- Dyson groom tool
- Stair tool
- 2 Tier Radial™ cyclones: 19 cyclones working in parallel across two tiers generate high centrifugal forces.
- The cleaner head adjusts automatically to all floor types, and the brush bar contains carbon fibre filaments for removing fine dust.
- Lightweight and durable. Weighs just 5.4kg. Engineered materials selected for their strength and durability.
- The latest Ball™ technology. The machine’s components are inside the ball itself which reduces clutter and allows steer close to edges and into awkward spaces.
- Tangle-free Turbine tool: The Tangle-free Turbine tool is the only turbine tool that doesn’t tangle.
- DC51 machines tools click-fit to the end of the wand, giving more cleaning options for hard to reach places.
- Hygienic bin emptying: Simply press the button and the bin’s base opens to release the dirt.
Assembled product dimensions: L 35.00 cm x W 28.00 cm x H 106.00 cm x W 11.86 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+