Dyson DC77 MF Cinetic Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Description & Features+
No ifs, no buts, no exceptions. But other manufacturers don’t seem to agree.
Here's why: their filters clog.
Other vacuums may have cyclones, but they're inefficient. They can't generate centrifugal forces high enough to separate the smaller particles of dust and dirt. Instead, they rely on filters to capture these particles.
Dust builds up on these filters. It clogs the pores and blocks the airflow - causing the vacuum to lose suction.
With some machines, this can happen before a vacuum's bin is full. It can even happen when you're maintaining filters according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Dyson Cinetic™ science is so efficient that there are no dirty filters to wash or replace.
DC77 has whole machine HEPA filtration.
No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
Dyson Cinetic™ science captures allergens and bacteria. And the whole system is engineered to be completely sealed – ensuring no dirty air escapes. That's why DC77 is certified asthma & allergy friendly™. It went through an independent program of rigorous tests, meeting – and exceeding – the strict criteria.
• Dyson Cinetic™ science captures the microscopic dust that clogs all other vacuums.
• 35 Cinetic™ tips separate particles as small as 0.5 microns.
• Each tip oscillates 350 times every second to prevent clogging.
• Whole-machine HEPA filtration.
• No other vacuum expels cleaner air.
• Dyson Cinetic™ science captures pollen, mold and bacteria, expelling cleaner air.
• Ball™ technology.
• Core components are housed within the ball, lowering the machine’s centre of gravity, increasing stability and maneuverability.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+