Elgato Video Capture
Capture analog video for your Mac or PC, iPad and iPhone
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Transfer video to your Mac or PC from a VCR, DVR, camcorder, or any other analog video device as an high quality H.264 file. Elgato Video Capture’s easy-to-use software assists you through every step, from connecting an analog video source to recording the video on your computer and choosing how you will watch and share it.
There is no easier way to transfer home video to your computer to play in QuickTime or Windows Media Player, to sync with an iPad or iPhone, to edit in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker, or to upload to YouTube.
Elgato Video Capture comes with Elgato Video Capture software for Mac and Windows.
Elgato Video Capture automatically detects NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video formats for worldwide compatibility.
- Video resolution: 640×480 (4:3) or 640×360 (16:9)
- Video format Mac Software: H.264 at 1.4 MBit/sec or MPEG-4 at 2.4 MBit/sec
- Video format PC Software: H.264 at 1.4 MBit/sec
- Audio: AAC, 48kHZ, 128 kBit/sec
Generated files can be synced with video capable iPads, iPods, iPhones and Apple TV and can be edited in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker without re-encoding.
- Macintosh: Intel Core® processor, Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later
- PC: Windows 7, 2.0 GHz Intel/AMD CPU or Intel Atom CPU
- 1 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+