Supporting your baby’s transition to solid foods
Most babies take several months to meet their nutritional needs with solid foods. With added iron and calcium, Enfamil ®2 infant formula is specifically designed to support your growing baby until she transitions to cow's milk and a variety of solid foods.
Nutritionally balanced Enfamil 2:
• Is easy to digest similar to all infant formulas
• Includes higher level of calcium than starter infant formulas
• Contains more iron than cow’s milk does
• Provides protein levels that are more age-appropriate than those found in cow's milk
• Has as much calcium and Vitamin D as cow’s milk
Breastmilk is the optimal nutrition for your baby
For babies 6 to 18 months.