F1 2018 HEADLINE EDITION (Xbox One)
Pre-order now-Available Aug 24, 2018
By Square Enix
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
You will have to build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your career in the sport. Do you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? Will you develop your team to the top or send your agent to target a rival team and driver? F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny.
F1 2018 features all of the official teams, the drivers and all 21 circuits of the thrilling 2018 season. This year sees the return of the French and German Grand Prix™ to the calendar meaning that you can now race at Circuit Paul Ricard for the first time ever in the series while the Hockenheimring makes a return.
With more classic F1 cars than ever before and the most accurate F1 car simulation model yet, F1 2018 releases onto PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X and Windows PC (DVD and via Steam) worldwide on Friday 24th August.
2 New ‘Tier 1’ Classic Cars*:
o 2009 Brawn BGP-001
o 2003 Williams FW25
* Both cars are exclusive DLC content for pre-order/Day 1 “Headline Edition” Digital & Boxed (DLC sold after 60 days).
• Make Headlines as a F1® driver – feel the pressure both on and off the track as time pressured press interviews put you on the spot. Will you exhibit sportsmanship or showmanship? The answers you give will directly affect your career and the way that teams, drivers and others in the sport see you. It will also affect your relationship with departments within your own team and their motivation.
• New character and locations – talk to reporter Claire and visit new areas of the Formula 1® Paddock.
• Greater control of your destiny – select your own rival and negotiate potential moves or more favourable terms with your current team through your Agent.
• Team specific upgrades – each of the teams now has its own tech tree of possible upgrades and improvements. Beware to protect yourself against potential changes in the regulations during your career.
• 20 classic F1 cars – More iconic cars from the history of the sport than ever before with six new classics from the 1970s and 1980s (1972 Lotus 72D, 1976 Ferrari 312 T2, 1976 McLaren M23D, 1978 Lotus 79, 1979 Ferrari 312 T4 and 1982 McLaren MP4/1B), two modern classics from the 2000s* (2009 Brawn BGP-001 and 2003 Williams FW25) and all 12 of F1 2017’s classic returning.
• Circuit Paul Ricard – the French Grand Prix returns to the calendar for the first time in ten years meaning that you can race Circuit Paul Ricard for the first time in the franchise.
• Return of the German Grand Prix – the historic Hockenheimring is back for F1 2018 as the host of the German Grand Prix.
• Visual uplift – vibrant lighting, atmospherics and improved character modelling make this the best looking F1 game ever.
• Manage your ERS – you can now manage the harvesting and deployment of your ERS (Engine Recovery System) to suit your driving and the race situation.
• Improved handling – real world F1 data has been used to take the handling to the next level. Simulation and chassis now updates at 1000htz meaning you can feel every bump and have to respect the kerbs, while fully modelled tyre carcass means that tyre management is much improved.
• Multiplayer – new F1-inspired Super License system promotes clean, fair, competitive racing online along with improved matchmaking.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 14 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+