Budding builders can start laying foundations for creativity with the Bob the Builder Mash & Mold Construction Site from Fisher-Price. This unique playset includes 16 ounces (0.45 kilograms) of Mash & Mold Playsand – an amazing material that never dries out and allows children to build, demolish, and re-build all day long! With the Mash & Mold Construction Site, kids can use five different tools and over 35 molds to shape, build, and mash their own sand creations. The four easy-to-use, easy-to-move hexagonal tiles act as the base of the playset, so little builders can reconfigure their worksite again and again. This exciting set includes a two-sided character sand stamp with Bob on one side and Wendy on the other; a crane inspired by the popular character Tiny, which contains multiple molds and acts as a wrecking ball; a Dizzy sand vehicle; two custom mold trays; an iconic “Bob’s Yard” gate that serves as a mold or rake; and a mold-press garage that can be used to create cool sand bricks. Plus, once kids have built up their sand creations, they can use Tiny’s wrecking ball to knock them down, or the TNT demolition pad to blow them up! The Mash & Mold Construction Site is also compatible with Bob the Builder Mash & Mold vehicles (sold separately and subject to availability).
• Bob the Builder Construction Site playset includes 16 oz. (0.45 kilograms) of Mash & Mold Playsand
• Includes Dizzy vehicle and two-sided Bob/Wendy sand stamp
• Crane contains multiple molds and can act as a wrecking ball
• 5 different tools and over 35 molds help shape and build with the Playsand
• 4 easy-to-use, easy-to-move hexagonal tiles act as the base of the playset