Kids come along for the ride as Eddie, Aunt Zoe and their dog take off on exciting camping adventures! Little ones hear fun sounds and a camping song as they roll the Little People Songs & Sounds Camper along. When they open it to set up camp, they’ll activate more sounds, phrases and sing-along songs. Time to go fishing! Eddie hops on the fishing boat with his pole to see what he can catch for dinner. (Press down on the tree stump to hear fun phrases about fishing!) And when it’s time to eat, flip the picnic table over to see what’s for dinner – and dessert, too. No campout would be complete without a campfire, songs (and s’mores, of course!) Press on the tree stump to make the fire glow … hear fun sounds, phrase and a sing-along campfire song … and even watch cute little critters pop up. After a long day, it’s time to put Eddie, Aunt Zoe, and your toddler to bed. Just close up the camper (everything stores inside) until their next big camping adventure. With so much to see, do and hear, the Little People Songs & Sounds Camper is the perfect vehicle for giving your child a taste of the great outdoors!
• Sounds like fun! 40+ sounds, phrases & sing-along songs about camping
• 5 ways to activate songs, sounds & phrases – including rolling the camper along
• Campfire glows (who’s got the marshmallows?)
• Everything stores inside for easy clean-up or on-the-go play
• Kids learn about camping and fishing, animals and animal sounds