Garmin DriveAssist™ 51 LMT-S 5" Gps Navigation with Built-in Dash Camera (north America)
GPS auto navigator with built-in dash camera, advanced driver alerts such as Forward Collision Warning and 5.0-inch capacitive touch, pinch-to-zoom display
Oh no! The item you are looking at is out of stock online.
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Outsmart traffic jams with time-saving alternate routes or by avoiding them altogether. Then, with live information, spend less time circling the block to look for parking. For traffic alerts, relevant rerouting directions and up-to-date weather forecasts, download the Smartphone Link app, which connects your Garmin DriveAssist navigator with your compatible smartphone. As you near your destination, take the stress out of parking by viewing pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking. The Smartphone Link app also enables LiveTrack, which lets drivers share their location so friends can track your whereabouts whether you are running errands around town or taking a long road trip.
Take advantage of innovative driver awareness features available only on Garmin DriveAssist. When your car is stopped in traffic, the “Go” Alert notifies you when traffic in front of you has started to move. The Forward Collision Warning alerts if you’re driving too closely to the vehicle ahead, and if you drift off the road or into oncoming traffic, receive Lane Departure Warning alerts. Easily navigate hard to read house numbers, thanks to the Garmin Real Vision™ feature. When you approach address destinations, your navigation display will switch to a camera view, showing a bright arrow that points to where you need to go.
When you sync your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone to Garmin DriveAssist, you get great features that let you stay connected without taking your hands off the wheel. Make hands-free phone calls and receive customizable smart notifications6 on your navigator’s display. That means you can see incoming calls, text messages and calendar reminders without even having to reach for your phone.
To encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness, Garmin DriveAssist provides driver alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and animal crossings. Additionally, the navigator will warn you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and alert you to nearby schools and school zones. Receive notifications for nearby red light cameras and speed cameras, and even get fatigue warnings that suggest potential rest areas after several hours of driving.
• Detailed maps of North America with free lifetime updates
• Provides real-time services such as live traffic and basic weather
• View live parking information, including pricing and availability trends for on-street public parking, as you approach your destination
• Built-in dash camera with optional audio continuously records your drive and automatically saves files on impact; GPS records where and when events occurred
• Make hands-free phone calls and receive customizable smart notifications on your navigator’s display
• Voice-activated navigation that responds to your commands and then navigates to where you need to go
• Driver alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railroad crossings and animal crossings encourages safer driving
• Give yourself and your loved ones a little peace of mind by knowing that if an incident occurs, they’ll be promptly notified
• Use the built-in dash camera to create a cool video of your next road trip with Travelapse
• Easy-to-understand driving directions use recognizable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights in addition to spoken street names
• Garmin DriveAssist pairs with the BC™ 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately)
• Lifetime Map Updates
• Speed Limit Indicator
• Lifetime Traffic Updates: Trip Planner, Trip Log, Built-In Dash Cam, Garmin Real Directions Landmark Guidance, Foursquare POI's
• Compatible With: Windows XP or Newer, MAC OS X 10.4 or Later
• Display Type: WQVGA Color TFT with White Backlight
• Battery Life: Up to 30 minutes
• Bluetooth Calling
• Voice-Activated Navigation
• Traffic Compatible
• Lane Assist with Junction View
• Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 14 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+