Garmin echo™ 500c
5 "screen color, the Garmin Echo sounder has very high readability, even in full sun.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
With its 5 "screen color, the Garmin Echo sounder has very high readability, even in full sun. its 500W (RMS) module sounder and the capacity to achieve nearly 1900 feet depth, the 500c Echo foreshadows a new generation of pollsters. For all anglers who want to achieve results, the 500c echo is the solution. It integrates a 500W module sounder and has HD - ID ™ exclusive technology for the monitoring of targets. Fitted with a dual-beam probe, this new generation sounder allows you to scan the underwater with an angle of 120 degrees and cover up to 579 m. For uninterrupted viewing of the underwater, Echo 500c incorporates the Smooth Scaling ™ technology. Keep your eyes on the sounder view when the scale changes and view the history of the pollster to be sure you miss nothing. The 500c Echo is one of the more intuitive pollsters of the market. Installation only takes a few minutes with its quick release swivel bracket and its versatile probe with rear and/or engine table electric mount.
- Garmin ™ HD - ID technology
- Power: 500W (RMS)
- Maximum depth: up to 1900 ft
- Width of beam up to 120 degrees
- 5 inch anti-reflective QVGA color screen
- Tilt/Swivel bracket, probe, mounting for table rear and/or engine electrical
- Locking background (displays the value of the return from the sea floor)
- Log and graph of water temperatures
1 year Warranty
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+