Google Wifi is a new kind of Wi-Fi solution that replaces your router and provides robust and consistent coverage throughout your home without the typical problems of signal loss and dead zones.
• Google Wifi access points work with each other to provide a robust signal in every room in your home.
• Google Wifi replaces your router and works with your current modem and Internet service.
• A single Wifi access point covers up to 1,500 sq. Ft. (45 sq. M.), and a set of three covers up to 4,500 sq. Ft. (420 sq. M.). As Wifi access points communicate with each other, you can add more when you need more coverage.
• It stays fast by itself: Google Wifi is smart: it automatically places your devices on the clearest channel and the fastest tape so you can continue doing what you love without interruption.
• Use the Google Wifi companion app to see which devices are connected to your network, run a speed test, quickly find a solution to problems, and create a guest network and more.
• Manage the time your children spend in front of the screen by creating Wi-Fi breaks for their devices, for example at bedtime, at meal times or when necessary.
• The performance of Wi-Fi depends on many factors, including the layout of parts and materials used in construction. To create optimal Wi-Fi coverage, additional access points may be required. The application works with a mobile device running Android 4 or later or iOS 8 or later.