Graco DuoGlider Dragonfly Stroller
Description & Features+
Durable, comfortable strolling for two. Two of them. One of you. Even out the odds with this durable, comfortable tandem. At just 20" wide, it easily gets through doors, yet has all the perks parents need to get through the day. Both seats can accomidate a Graco Classic Connect Infant Car Seat (sold separately), making this a great ride for your baby and their older sibling, and each seat has a removable canopy. Both multi-position reclining seats provide maximum comfort, while the rear seat reclines flat for tuckered out toddlers. Each seat has a child's tray with cup/snack holder, and the back seat is elevated so everyone gets a good view. The extra-large, easy access drop-down basket lets you easily access the whole day's gear, and the parent storage tray has one cup holder so you won't lose your car keys or spill one drop of that much-needed iced mocha. Last but not least, the DuoGlider Stroller folds with one hand, which is nice for parents who've already got their hands full.
- Maximum weight for each seat is 40 lbs.
- 2 position front & rear seat - rear seat with full recline. 3- point harness on both seats. Extra-large drop-down basket for easy access.
- Parent storage tray with cup holders. Removable front child's tray with cup/snack holder.
- One-hand self-standing fold with storage latch.
- Accepts 2 Graco Classic Connect Infant Car Seats. Sold separately
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+