Hauppauge! HD PVR 2 (model # 1519)
Record High Definition video to your PC
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Record your PC gaming action in true HD. Share your best games with your friends on YouTube!
- Record TV programs in HD from cable & satellite boxes. Includes an IR blaster to control channel changing on your set top box
- Laptop or desktop PC with 3.0 GHz single core or 2.0 GHz multi-core processor
- Microsoft ® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM or Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 512 MB RAM
- Graphics card with 256 MB memory
- Sound card
- 220 MB free hard disk space
- CD-ROM drive (for software installation)
- HD TV set with HDMI in (optional, for use with pass through)
- H.264 AVCHD high definition video encoder, video encode to 1080p30 from HDMI or component video
- No delay HDMI pass through: HDMI or Component in to HDMI out, up to 1080p
- Recording datarate: from 1 to 13.5 Mbits/sec
- Recording formats: MP4 or TS
- Video down conversion
- HDMI in from HDMI sources without HDCP (Xbox 360 or PC game console)
- Component video in, with stereo audio
- S/PDIF optical audio in
- IR blaster out to control channel changing on a set top box
- S-Video and composite video in, with stereo audio (requires an optional cable)
- HDMI output
Size: 6 in wide x 6 in deep x 1.5 in high
Weight: .75lb / .34 kg / 12 oz
HD PVR 2: your personal high definition video recorder!
HD PVR 2 records video at up to 1080p from a satellite or cable TV set top box, a PC game system, Sony PlayStation® 3, Wii U or Microsoft Xbox® 360. HD PVR 2 can record from either HDMI (without HDCP protection) or Component Video.
Amazing HD audio and video quality
HD PVR 2 uses the newest generation H.264 video encoder and records at resolutions up to 1080P30. The H.264 format is used by Blu-ray discs and exceeds other video compression standards in quality and disk space consumption, providing a crisp image and amazing digital sound. H.264 uses 1/3 the disk space compared with the popular MPEG-2 format.
And with HD PVR 2’s S/PDIF optical audio input, your audio will be as amazing as the video!
Record your favorite cable or satellite TV programs in HD. Includes an IR blaster to control the channel changing on your set top box
Connect HD PVR to your satellite or cable TV set top box via the HD Component video cables (supplied). With the TV scheduler and IR blaster, HD PVR 2 can change the channel on the set top box and record the selected program. Hauppauge’s TV Scheduler provides a easy way to schedule your TV recordings. Create a schedule of weekly or once only recordings, and HD PVR will record them automatically! Find your favorite movie, sports event or show, schedule it and let HD PVR 2 take over!
Record your best PC game play in HD. Upload to YouTube and share with your friends!
HD PVR 2 records PC game play in HD using HDMI. You can also record Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii U game play. And HD PVR 2’s HD video passthrough means you can record and watch your game play at the same time, with no delay! HD PVR 2 captures videos in a format which is perfect for uploading to YouTube.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+