Himalayan Salt Crystal SAD Lamp
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Rock salt lamps are made from salt crystals that are approximately 250 million years old from the Himalayan mountain regions. The heat from a lighted salt lamp attracts moisture. The evaporation of water through salt emits negative ions. Salt crystal lamps are natural ion generators, emitting negative ions into the atmosphere. Negative ions are good for improving health and your environment.
Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), also known aswinter depression, winter blues, summer depression, summer blues, or seasonal depression, is a mood disorder in which people who have normal mental health throughout most of the year experience depressive symptoms in the winter or summer, spring or autumn year after year. Seasonal mood variations are believed to be related to light; thus light therapy is used to treat SAD. Some research shows blue light may be more effective at reducing seasonal affective disorder symptoms than other types of light.
• White salt lamp with a blue bulb
• Glowing blue light effectively treats SAD
• CSA certified
• Cleans and purifies the air
• Improves mental alertness
• Reduces electromagnetic pollution
• Induces feelings of tranquility and peacefulness
• Improves mood and concentration
• Eliminates allergens in the air
• Promotes overall wellness
• Increases energy levels
Assembled product dimensions: L 6.00 inches x W 6.00 inches x H 10.00 inches x W 7.72 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+