Honeywell HE360A Whole House Fan Powered bypass humidier for homes of 2,700 to 4,500 square feet. Easy mounting on either warm air supply or return air duct. PerfectFLO® tray for even moisture distribution and water saving technology. Includes installation kit and easy-to-use humidistat.
Put an end to desert-like air in the home. The average humidity in the Sahara Desert is 25%. In wintertime, the average humidity inside some homes is even lower, leading to dry skin, “carpet shock,” cracking woodwork and more. Reliable Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers work with a home’s heating and cooling system to replenish moisture for a proper, comfortable humidity level throughout the home. Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers require less maintenance and
cleaning than portable units, plus they work throughout the home rather than in limited areas. And they can even save your customers money on their energy bills — because the improved humidity makes for a more comfortable home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees.
home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees.
• Up to 18 gallons per day; for homes from 2,700 to 4,500 sq ft.
• Easy installation with no by-pass duct required
• Best humidity distribution
• Less maintenance and cleaning than portable units
• Replenishes moisture throughout the home to make it more comfortable
• Protects wood floors and furnishings from drying and cracking.
• Reduces static electricity
• Saves money and energy – because the improved humidity makes for a more comfortable home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees
• Easily installed directly to HVAC system for whole-house humidification
• Easy-to-use humidity control included
• PerfectFLO® water distribution tray optimizes efficiency and water usage