Honeywell He360A Fan-Powered Whole House Humidifier
Description & Features+
Put an end to desert-like air in the home. The average humidity in the Sahara Desert is 25%. In wintertime, the average humidity inside some homes is even lower, leading to dry skin, “carpet shock,” cracking woodwork and more. Reliable Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers work with a home’s heating and cooling system to replenish moisture for a proper, comfortable humidity level throughout the home. Honeywell Whole-House Humidifiers require less maintenance and
cleaning than portable units, plus they work throughout the home rather than in limited areas. And they can even save your customers money on their energy bills — because the improved humidity makes for a more comfortable home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees.
home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees.
• Easy installation with no by-pass duct required
• Best humidity distribution
• Less maintenance and cleaning than portable units
• Replenishes moisture throughout the home to make it more comfortable
• Protects wood floors and furnishings from drying and cracking.
• Reduces static electricity
• Saves money and energy – because the improved humidity makes for a more comfortable home, the thermostat can be turned down a few degrees
• Easily installed directly to HVAC system for whole-house humidification
• Easy-to-use humidity control included
• PerfectFLO® water distribution tray optimizes efficiency and water usage
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+