HP Pavilion 20xi 20-in IPS LED Backlit Monitor
10,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio, 250 nits Brightness, 0.277mm & 92 pixels per inch Pixel VGA & DVI-D input
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Looks and smarts. Stunning visuals and IPS widescreen technology in a bold new micro-thin edge-to edge panel design. Share photos, videos, and games with everyone in the room and experience the same great views from almost any angle on the all new HP Pavilion 20xi 20-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor. Impressive performance, vivid colors, and smart HP My Display software sweeten the deal.
Resolution: 1600 x 900 @ 60Hz
Amazing angles with IPS
Spectacular angles and IPS widescreen technology perfect for sharing photos, videos, games and more, now in a bold, new micro-thin design.
- In-plane Switching (IPS), the color-rich technology you know and love in tablets, mobile devices, and televisions, is now available in a micro-thin, 20-inch diagonal micor-thin display designed for the home.
- Share videos, photos, games, and more with striking 178° horizontal and 178° vertical viewing angles – so you can accurately view images and colors from almost any direction. Less distortion. Less blurring. Happy spectators.
- The difference is in the screen. IPS technology delivers higher color fidelity than conventional TN (Twisted Nematic) panels. That means image and color consistency from almost any angle.
Beauty and brains
- Modernize your home desktop with a contemporary, edge-to-edge panel design that delivers maximum views of all your favorite images and on-screen content.
- Save space in style, too. The unique, micro-thin profile fits virtually anywhere without taking up valuable space.
- For big projects and multitasking, do more with a dual-monitor setup that’s easy to implement with a smart, plug-and-play design. Stay connected to current and evolving devices with easy access to built-in VGA and digital DVI inputs.
Assembled product dimensions: L 6.73 inches x W 18.40 inches x H 14.50 inches x W 6.20 pounds
Protected by a one-year HP limited warranty. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+