Individual Software Professor Teaches Windows 8
Professor Teaches Windows 8 trains users on how to navigate this streamlined interface, and to quickly and easily build new skills to use Windows 8.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Windows® 8 offers a new interface and features to connect users with their information and people from multiple Windows 8 devices. This new user interface replaces the Start Menu with a Start Screen of apps. Professor Teaches Windows 8 trains users on how to navigate this streamlined interface, and to quickly and easily build new skills to use Windows 8.
- Pentium® PC or Higher
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP
- Average 150 MB Hard Drive space available per application
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 1280 x 768, 16-Bit Color Display
- Sound Card
- Speakers or Headphones
- Internet Access for Activation
#1 Best-Selling, Highest Quality Brand of Training for Over 25 Years
- Highly interactive learning environment for better retention.
- Summary Quiz at the end of each chapter reinforces learning.
- Each course provides 4 to 8 hours of training.
- Just-in-Time training with Professor Answers.
- Self-paced training offers a significant advantage over classroom.
- Covers Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10.
Assembled product dimensions: L 1.80 inches x W 5.50 inches x H 7.80 inches x W 0.20 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+