Ironman iControl 600 Weight Extended Disk Brake System Inversion Table with Air Tech Backrest
The Ironman iControl 600 is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Ironman “iControl” 600 is built with an exceedingly strong steel frame with a scratch resistant powder coated finish. It has our unique ribbed “Air Tech” soft foam backrest that will firmly and evenly support the head and back while allowing air flow when inverting. Extra long safety handles provide easy return to the upright position. The Revolutionary iControl Disk Brake System completely eliminates the old tether strap system to control the angle of inversion. The iControl allows you to lock the backrest at any angle, so you can just relax, without the hassles of balancing your body while inverting. The iControl system is extremely easy to use, so you do not have to keep adjusting the tether strap to change the inversion angle. The Ironman 600 inversion table will provide excellent stress relief and at the same time you will feel that you are in total control and safe while inverting.
* User height adjustments 4’10” up to 6’6”
* Frame Construction is heavy duty 1.5”x 2.5” oval steel frame construction to prevent any instability when inverting
* The “Air Tech” backrest is 2.75” thick ribbed soft foam for superior comfort when inverting
* iControl Disk Brake System is easy to lock and unlock at “infinite” inverting angles
*iControl prevents any “free falling” while inverting
* iControl allows the user to lock the table at a full 180 degree vertical inverting position
* iControl completely locks the table when mounting and dismounting
* iControl eliminates the typical tether safety strap found on other inversion tables
*iControl allows the user do crunches and sit-ups at 180 degrees
*iControl is very quiet and smooth and extremely easy to use
* “Open Space” design eliminates interference from the usual front support bar found on other inversion tables when getting on and off the table.
* UL Certified for safety and endurance, meeting the UL 6061 standard for inversion tables.
* Easy to reach patented ankle “Ratchet” system utilizes an extended handle for easy locking and unlocking
* Full loop foam covered handle bars for easy return to the upright position
*A “stretching bar” is included for users who want to fully stretch their back muscles.
* Some assembly is required
* Can be folded for storage
*Folded Dimensions are 82”H x 31”W x 18”D
* Utilizes front and back contoured molded ankle holders for comfort and security
* U.S. and International Patent Pending I-Control System
*Plastic holder for glasses, cell phones and other pocket items included
• Can reduce fatigue and relax the overall body
• Helps reduce the stress of gravity
• Increases body flexibility to improve athletic performance
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+