Jamieson Echinacea Vitamins C and D Wild Cherry Zinc Lozenges
›See more Canada 150
Description & Features+
• Delicious wild cherry flavoured lozenges
• Helps boost immune system to fight viruses more effectively
• Helps reduce the duration and severity of the symptoms associated with the common cold
• No artificial colours or flavours
• Adults 19 years and older: Take at first sign of cold, flu and dry or sore throat, to a maximum of 5 lozenges daily. Dissolve lozenges slowly in the mouth, after a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
• Zinc (Gluconate) 10 mg
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid, Sodium ascorbate) 100 mg
• Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 2.5 mcg/100 IU
• Echinacea (5:1) extract (Echinacea angustifolia, root) 8 mg equivalent to 40 mg of dried herb, standardized to 4% echinacosides
• Astragalus (8:1) extract (Astragalus membranaceus, root) 1 mg
• equivalent to 8 mg of dried herb
• Chamomile (4:1) extract (Matricaria recutita/M. chamomilla, flower) 1 mg equivalent to 4 mg of dried herb
• Peppermint leaf (Mentha x piperita, leaf) 1 mg
• Ginger (Zingiber officinale, rhizome) 1 mg
• Cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate, citric acid, silica, dextrose, sucralose, natural wild cherry flavour.
• NO salt (NaCl), gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours.
• Do not use if blister pack is broken
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+