Jamieson Laboratories Jamieson Vitamin C Timed Release Caplets, 500 mg
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Timed release formula ensures extended delivery for efficient absorption
• Antioxidant source for the maintenance of good health
• Adults: Take 1 to 4 caplets daily. Store between 15°C and 25°C, away from children.
• Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) 500 mg
• Supporting botanical blend 3 mg
• Derived from rutin (Dimorphandra mollis, pod), hesperidin (Citrus sinensis, fruit), lemon bioflavonoids (Citrus limon, rind), acerola cherry (4:1) extract (Malpighia glabra, fruit) equivalent to 2.62 mg raw herb, rose hips (Rosa canina, fruit).
• Cellulose, vegetable stearic acid, vegetable magnesium stearate, silica, water-soluble cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, Brazilian palm tree wax.
• NO salt (NaCl), gluten, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
At Walmart, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy information may occasionally change. Please always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly Customer Services team at 1-800-328-0402.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+