The Zray X1 stand up paddleboard was designed for beginners to intermediate paddlers up to 264lb in weight. At 6” thick and 9’9” long, this board offers exceptional stability, easy manoeuvrability and a smooth ride. Lightweight for easy transport, the military grade material and PVC drop-stitch double layer offers a robust and secure ride. With an innovative and simple valve system located at the rear, the board is easy to inflate for use and to deflate for storage. The X1 comes with a removable central fin (8.6”) with locking system for improved control. The central soft fabric handle makes carrying to the water easy. The SUP high-pressure pump has ergonomic handles to help inflation with the manometer located easily visible so that you can see your progress as you pump. The included Zray Backpack is specially designed to carry all the items in the pack, deflated SUP, pump and paddle. The 3-section aluminium paddle is adjustable between 165cm – 215cm, with a professional SUP angle making paddling a breeze. Have fun in the water ! The Zray X1 9'9" board is perfect for beginners and intermediate paddlers.
• Suitable for beginners and intermediate paddlers
• At 6” thick, 30" wide and 9’9” long, this board offers exceptional stability
• The military grade material and PVC drop-stitch double layer protects the SUP from damage and enhances its performance
• The 4mm thick EVA pad is not only durable but comfortable on the feet and makes the board anti-slip with the crocodile texture
• The SUP high-pressure pump has ergonomic handles to help inflation The manometer is located easily visible so that you can see your progress as you pump both in Psi and in bars
• Bungee cord storage is located at the front of the SUP for carrying your cargo
• Stainless D ring on rear of board for attaching a leash or tying up to the dock