Dig into early reading and writing skills with this fun-filled, interactive activity book for Leap Start™ the interactive learning system designed to get your child ready for school and life. LeapFrog® LeapStart™ Read and Write with Communication Skills Activity Book is jam-packed with 40+ replayable activities that engage kids ages 3-5 at the pre-kindergarten level to keep them playing and learning for hours. With the LeapStart system, every page talks, sings and jokes with exciting audio interactions that bring learning to life. Explore the wacky world of Doodleburg and meet friends who help teach the fundamentals of early reading and writing along with communication skills. Jump on the Doodle Express and "ride" around town in search of letters and words. Help a detective find out who stole a missing cat by reading clues and eliminating suspects. Plus, trace letters along the way to unlock surprise mini-activities.
• Explore the wacky world of Doodleburg and meet friends who help teach the keys to early reading, writing and communication skills
• Teaches 11 pre-kindergarten reading and writing skills: identifying rhyming words, understanding how words are formed, writing letters and more
• Includes 40+ replayable activities and 25+ reward stickers
• Level 2: Pre-Kindergarten
• Perfect for ages 3-5
• Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)