Construct a LEGO® brick model of the Lincoln Memorial, national monument to the 16th President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln. Designed by architect Henry Bacon to resemble a classic Greek temple, the Memorial was officially dedicated to the American people at a ceremony on May 30, 1922, 57 years after Lincoln’s death. Today, it remains a hugely popular tourist attraction and is open 24 hours a day to the public. Just like the actual building in Washington D.C., this detailed LEGO® set incorporates 36 Doric columns, which symbolize all the states within the Union at the time of Lincoln’s passing. The LEGO® brick model is designed with a removable roof so you can view a model of the Abraham Lincoln statue, the famous sculpture created by Daniel Chester French that dominates this iconic American edifice.
• Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Lincoln Memorial
• Features a removable roof, the Abraham Lincoln statue and a nameplate
• Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO®.com/architecture)
• Measures 2” (6cm) tall, 4” (12cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep
• Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
• The LEGO® Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO® brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history