LEGO® Technic - Bucket Wheel Excavator (42055)
›See more Canada 150
Description & Features+
• Also features hand-railed walkways, lights, mined-material elements and a rugged mine truck.
• Switch on the LEGO® Power Functions motor and maneuver the huge tracked structure into position.
• Activate the motorized conveyor belts and bucket wheel.
• Move the joystick to rotate the massive superstructure.
• Raise and lower the huge bucket wheel boom.
• Follow the mined material from the bucket wheel to the moving conveyor belts and all the way to the waiting mine truck!
• This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
• This set includes over 3,900 pieces, making it the largest LEGO® Technic set to date.
• 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant.
• This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 11-16.
• Bucket Wheel Excavator measures over 16” (41cm) high, 28” (72cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide.
• Mobile Aggregate Processing Plant measures over xx” (xxcm) high, xx” (xxcm) long and x” (xxcm) wide.
• Mine Truck measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+