Leviton's duplex receptacles are designed for a chic appearance, quick installation and durability. The impact-resistant thermoplastic design allows for a long service life and high performance in homes, offices, schools and other settings.
• Mechanical shutter mechanism prevents access to contacts unless a two-pronged plug is inserted, helping ensure that foreign objects will be locked out
• TR symbol on receptacle face assures they meet the NEC Section 406.11 code requirements
• Ultrasonically welded for additional assembly security
• Base and face made of high impact thermoplastic
• Convenient break-off plaster ears for best flush alignment
• Self-grounding clip staked on, will never fall off
• Easily accessible break-off tabs when split feed wiring is required; allows easy two circuit conversion