MAXIMUS VI GENE
Best Z87 gaming mATX loaded with 115dB SNR audio and overclocking features
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- LGA1150 socket for 4th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium / Celeron Processors
- Intel Z87 Express Chipset
- SupremeFX- Supremacy through discrete-caliber audio
- Sonic Radar- Scan and detect to dominate
- mPCIe Combo II- Extra connections with new gen support
- Extreme Engine Digi+ III- Hardcore power delivery with premium components
- GameFirst II + Intel LAN- Put Your Frags First
- RAMDisk- Double up on speed with RAM
The ROG GENE Series has long been the favorite choice of micro ATX power seekers. GENE boards have been the official BlizzCon motherboards for three consecutive years, forming the foundation for all official PCs used at the 2012 Battle.net World Championship.
Staying true to tradition, Maximus VI GENE arrives fully loaded for action. Extreme Engine Digi+ III precision power delivery, exclusive tuning utilities, and advanced gaming features. These include SupremeFX 115dB SNR crystal-clear audio, the Sonic Radar visualized in-game overlay, Intel Ethernet, and GameFirst II network optimization. Eager for mATX domination? Look no further.
Assembled product dimensions: L 9.60 inches x W 9.60 inches x
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+