Microsoft Access 2013 - 1 PC - Card (French)
Quickly create apps online that help run your business or department.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The new Access creates and shares custom data-centric applications online that help run your business or department; no app development knowledge needed! Access apps reliably solve collaborative data-tracking needs like contact management, customer billing, and order tracking.
Experience the newintuitive design that makes navigating apps familiar and easy. Access makes sure end-users can find features and commands so you can focus on light customization to fit business needs.
Control your Access Apps with Office 365 deployment and apps now easily managed through SharePoint in a browser. Data is stored in Window Azure SQL Database or SQL Server, so your data is more robustly secured and scalable than ever.
- Create custom apps fast without being a developer
- Experience apps that are easy to use even as they grow with your business
- Share your data and control access to it more easily
What's new in Access 2013
What’s new in Access 2013? In a word, apps. An Access web app is a new type of database that you build in Access, then use and share with others as a SharePoint app in a web browser. To build an app, you just select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on). Access creates the database structure, complete with views that let you add and edit data. Navigation and basic commands are built-in, so you can start using your app right away.
Computer and processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Memory: 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later or Windows Server 2012
Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft account.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+