Microsoft Office Professional 2013 – 1 PC - Card - French
Work smart with professional impact.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The newest from Office.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on SkyDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications for use on 1 PC.
What it includes:
- The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Check off your to-dos faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own professional marketing materials using simple – but sharp – tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data quickly and effectively in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
Computer and Processor
1GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
3.0 GB available disk space
1366 x 768 resolution
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012 with .Net 3.5 or later
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013
Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
Microsoft and Skype accounts.
Internet connection. Fees may apply.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
1An appropriate device, Internet connection and Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser are required.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+