Miele Blizzard CX1 Cat & Dog bagless canister vacuum
Includes an Electrobrush and Hand Turbobrush
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Power adjustment - Unlike other bagless vacuums, electronic suction power can be adjusted. Power is controlled by the rotary selector, with four power settings available to accommodate various surfaces.
• Powerful motor and floorhead - With a power output of 1,200 watts, the Blizzard CX1 offers excellent cleaning performance for a variety of flooring and upholstery surfaces.
• Hygienic emptying - Thanks to the Blizzard CX1’s innovative way of separating coarse debris and fine dust, emptying the dust container is clean and hygienic.
• Dust container with Click2open - At the touch of the Click2open button, the coarse dust container conveniently empties downwards.
• Gore CleanStream fine dust filter - Fine dust is separated into the Gore CleanStream fine dust filter which means it does not escape during emptying.
• ComfortClean - When the Gore CleanStream fine dust filter requires cleaning, the ComfortClean self-cleaning function is activated automatically.
• HEPA AirClean lifetime filter - All Blizzard models are equipped with a HEPA 13 lifetime filter, which filters up to 99.999% of the smallest particles of fine dust and allergens. It is entirely maintenance-free, lasts the lifetime of the product and never needs cleaning or replacing.
• Comfort cable rewind - Very quick and convenient: using the Comfort cable rewind function, the entire cable can be rewound by simply tapping the footswitch once.
• Park system - The floorhead and suction tube can be parked on the side of the vacuum, leaving it in a secure position for storage or ready for the next use.
• Integrated accessory storage - Accessories are always conveniently within reach with the storage compartment integrated into the vacuum canister. A compact upholstery and crevice nozzle are supplied.
• Large operating radius - Cable, suction tube and suction hose combine to provide you with an especially large operating radius. This allows convenient vacuuming of even larger rooms without frequently having to switch plugs.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+