MM452 Wood/Drywall and Metal Saw Blade
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The MM452 saw blade is ideal for making precise cuts in wood and metal. Bi-Metal (BiM) construction is suitable for cutting finish nails and light metals in addition to wood, drywall, plaster and lath materials. Its offset design allows the blade to make flush cuts and it has the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel half-round oscillating saw blades.
* depth of cut: 7/8"
* quantity: 1
* used on model no.: 6300, 8300, MM20, MM40
* width: 3.375"
* Model Number:MM452
- Cuts wood, drywall, plaster, lath, metal
- Applications include cutting openings in flooring for venting, repairing damaged flooring and cutting openings for electrical boxes, the blade can also be used for window restoration to remove glazing
- Quick Fit™ System for fast accessory changes
- The wood and metal blade works well with all types of wood and light metal.
- Select a medium to high speed.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+