MM472 Wood & Metal Flush Cut Blade
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Flush cut blades are used to make precise cuts and plunge cuts. May be used on non-ferrous metals, wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials.
* depth of cut: 1-5/8"
* used on model no.: 6300, 8300, MM20, MM40
* width: 1.25"
* Model Number:MM472
- BiMetal (BiM) blade material- for high performance wood/metal cutting applications
- High Performance flush cut blade- provides the fastest speed of cut of all Dremel BiM flush cut blades
- When flush cutting it is important not to force the tool during the plunge cut. Strong tool vibration indicates you are applying too much pressure.
- To protect a delicate surface while using a flush cut blade, use tape or cardboard to cover it before cutting.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+