Natrel Fine-Filtered 1% M.F. Partly Skimmed Milk
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Natural - 100% Canadian milk; No hormones (rBST) given to cows; Free of antibiotics and preservatives• Energy - Excellent source of protein
• Taste - Fine-filtered to remove virtually all the bacteria so milk tastes purer and stays fresher longer. To maximize the shelf life, keep at 0°C to 4°C and always return promptly to the refrigerator after using. Easy to use cap on 1L & 2L helps keep refrigerator odours out.
• Contains 15 nutrients that are essentials for a balanced and healthy diet
• Lower your fat intake with skim and 1% m.f. options without sacrificing the creamy taste you love
• Skim milk is free of cholesterol and saturated fats
Nutritional Info & Ingredients+
Ingredients:Partly skimmed milk, vitamin A palmitate and vitamin D3.
At Walmart, we do everything we can to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy information may occasionally change. Please always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. If you have any questions, please contact our friendly Customer Services team at 1-800-328-0402.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
You can easily return this item by mail.
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+