Neutrogena Hydro Boost Face Sunscreen SPF 50
Sold and shipped by
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
Try this sunscreen while doing outdoor activities such as biking, hiking or travelling in the city.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, limit time in the sun (especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.), and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• This water-light sunscreen provides SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection and hydrates skin with hyaluronic acid
• Made with hyaluronic acid, non-comedogenic and oil-free, so it won't cause acne or clog pores
• Won't leave a white cast on the skin and invisibly layers under make-up
• From a Dermatologist Recommended Brand
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+