Designed in 1956 by Charles and Ray Eames, the Eames lounge chair & ottoman epitomises the architectural style of the Modern era. It was the first Eames chair designed for the high end market and today, the iconic Eames lounge chair & ottoman is considered a metaphor for elite interiors and furnishings. The fundamental design intent for comfort and practicality is preserved unequivocally in this piece. Our Eames lounge chair & ottoman is manufactured painstakingly, with attention to the smallest detail. We use the highest quality materials including genuine Top-Grain Italian Leather, Plywood Frame and Die-Cast Aluminium Base. PLEASE NOTE: This item is as faithful a reproduction of the original as you can get. It is constructed in exactly the same way as the original design and specifications. So much so, that even the seat on the ottoman is interchangeable with the seat on the chair, so that the cushions can be rotated for longer wear. The base is constructed from cast aluminium (only the lounge chair swivels). Exactly as designed by Charles and Ray Eames. Material: Walnut or rosewood plywood shell with Italian leather Dimension: Width: 33" x Length: 33" x Height: 34"
• Upholstered in 100% full-grain Italian Aniline Leather imported from Italy, the highest grade and most expensive leather available, only 5% of the world's leather falls into this category.
• Black Aluminium Cast base and back braces with high polished bright aluminium trim
• 7-ply of cross grained kiln dried engineered wood shell to prevent warping and cracking
• Built in Swivel mechanism with a 15 degree perm-tilt base and Rubber Shock Mounts connected from the head to back rest allowing for flex
• Premium Reproduction - originally designed in 1956 by Charles and Ray Eames. Crafted with the finest of material and utmost details making this one of the best reproduction of the Eames Lounge Chair & Ottoman on the market today.