Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone Polish Remover
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
• Maximum strength
• Removes: Artificial & gel nails, glitter & glue
Read instructions carefully before using.
• To remove artificial nails: Clip excess artificial nails with nail clipper. Fill glass bowl with acetone. Place fingers in bowl and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Repeat if necessary.
• To remove gel polish: Fill glass bowl with acetone. Place fingers in bowl and allow to soak for 15 minutes. Repeat if necessary. Trouble areas may require use of sanding block and/or manicure sticks to remove polish. Repeat if necessary.
• To remove nail polish, glitter, nail art or glue: Moisten cotton ball and massage nail bed, pressing firmly from cuticle to nail tip. Wipe clean and repeat if necessary.
• Ingredients: Acetone, denatonium benzoate
• Warning: Keep away from children. Danger! Flammable. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Do not use while smoking. Store at room temperature. Do not breathe in vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Harmful if taken internally. If ingested, seek medical attention immediately and contact a local poison control center. In case of eye contact, immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention. Avoid prolonged exposure to skin. Harmful to synthetic fabrics, wood finishes and plastics. Product will melt styrofoam. NOTE: Acetone may cause sensitive skin to become dry.
•Disclaimer: Do not pour into plastic or styrofoam container.
If you buy something online but it's not everything you dreamed it to be, no worries! We're here for you.
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+