Panasonic NNST27HW Genius Prestige plus Over-The-Range Microwave - 2.0 Cu. Ft. - White/Stainless Steel
Sold and shipped by
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
This oven must be plugged into a 15 AMP or 20 AMP, 120 volt, 60 Hz, 3 prong grounded outlet. The outlet must be connected to a separate 15 AMP or 20 AMP circuit of the proper voltage and frequency. No other appliance should share the circuit.
MOUNTING SURFACE WEIGHT CAPACITY REQUIREMENTS
FOR PERSONAL SAFETY, ANY MOUNTING SURFACE FOR THIS PRODUCT MUST BE CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING THE PRODUCT’S WEIGHT OF 55 lbs. (25 kg). PLUS ADDITIONAL OVEN LOADS OF UPTO 22 lbs. (10 kg). FOR A TOTAL WEIGHT OF 77 lbs. (35 kg).
MOUNTING SPACE REQUIREMENT
Kitchen cabinet depth must be at least 12" (30.5 cm) and not
over 12.5" (31.75 cm). If your oven is to be vented into the kitchen, vent can not be
covered. A minimum width of 30" (76 cm) is required on a flat, vertical
wall for installation of this product. This product is suitable for use above gas or electric cooking
equipment 36 in. or less.
• Electric range:
H = 135/8" (34.6 cm) MINIMUM
• Gas range:
H = 16" (40.6 cm) MINIMUM
This product is shipped for use in the top exhaust ventilation mode.
If you wish to install this product without using an exhaust duct, the exhaust must be recirculated through the front grille and the charcoal filter. This product is shipped with a standard charcoal filter already installed.
• Electrostatic glass touch-control panel has a clean, modern design
• Blue LED lighting system uses less energy than traditional microwave ovens
• Genius Sensor Cooking automatically determines the appropriate power level and monitors your meal so you don't have overheated or undercooked food
• 14 sensor cooking programs including frozen pizza, ground meat, fresh vegetables, and pasta for delicious food every time
• 10 power levels and 5 cooking program stages let you select the optimal heating option
• 3-speed exhaust fan boasts an airflow capacity of 300 cu. ft. per minute to get rid of unwanted food odours quickly
• High-quality stainless steel accents are resistant to fingerprints
• Panasonic mounting bracket system allows for easy installation
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+