Philips E-Series HX7022/64 Standard Sonic Toothbrush Heads
Pack of 2
Description & Features+
Removes up to 2X more plaque vs a manual toothbrush
The brush heads for the Sonicare e-Series electric toothbrush are visibly angled for better reach within the mouth, providing a thorough every day clean, while massaging and stimulating gums.
Designed to optimize performance
• Reminder bristles ensure you are getting an effective clean
A brush head that fits multiple handles
• Screw-on brush head for our original Sonicare handles
Easy to maneuver to focus on hard-to-reach areas
• Unique angled neck helps you reach back teeth
• Reminder bristles let's you know when to replace the brush head. After three months of normal use bristles exhibit fatigue, and brush heads are less effective. Replace your brush heads every 3 months.
Screw-on brush head
• Screw-on brush head that will fit our original Sonicare handles
Unique angled neck
• The slim angled neck enables you to easily maneuver the toothbrush head, particularly in hard-to-reach areas to remove plaque.
Suitable for these models
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+