"Planet Earth / The Blue Planet: Seas Of Life" - BBC natural history producer Alastair Fothergill spent the last ten years producing two of the most stunningly beautiful series ever created, "The Blue Planet: Seas Of Life" and "Planet Earth." For the first time, these must-own programs will be offered together in special collector's gift set. Winner of two Emmy(R) Awards (Outstanding Cinematography - Non-Fiction and Outstanding Music Composition for George Fenton's score), "The Blue Planet: Seas Of Life" is the definitive exploration of the marine world, chronicling the mysteries of the deep, coastline populations, sea mammals, tidal and climatic influences, and the complete biological system that relies on and revolves around the world's oceans. "Planet Earth" does for the entire world what "The Blue Planet: Seas Of Life" did for the oceans. Using high definition photography and revolutionary ultra-high speed cameras, this is the ultimate portrait of our planet. This truly breathtaking television experience captures rare action, impossible locations and intimate moments with our planet's best-loved, wildest and most elusive creatures.
• "The Blue Planet: Seas of Life" - Eighty minutes of behind-the-scenes footage - one 10-minute featurette for each episode
• Five bonus programs: "Deep Trouble", "Amazon Abyss", "Dive to Shark Volcano", "Between the Tides", "Antarctica"
• Interviews with producer Alastair Fothergill, cameraman Doug Allan and researcher Penny Allen
• "Planet Earth": 110 minutes of behind-the-scenes footage - one 10-minute featurette for each episode
• "Planet Earth: The Future" - This 150-minute companion series looks at what the future may hold for endangered animals, habitats and - ultimately - ourselves