proform power 1080 I
proform power 1080 I treadmill
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
Power through your workout with the Pro-Form® Power 1080i Treadmill. With iFit® Technology Built-In, this treadmill offers a personalized training program. Quick Decline™ Controls deliver a more balanced workout and better results. And QuickSpeed® Controls help you add intensity to your workout with the simple touch of a button.
- iFit® Technology Built-In*
- Get the competitive advantage. Online fitness tracking, workouts Powered by Google Maps™, training with Jillian Michaels, competitions with iFit® community members—iFit® Technology offers all this and more.
- *Membership necessary. Some services require paid subscription.
- Google and Google Maps are registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
- -3–0% Quick Decline™ Controls
- Introducing the newest revolution to the treadmill workout—decline training. You’ll activate different muscle groups and get a more balanced workout.
- 0–19 KPH QuickSpeed® Control
- Every second counts. Instantly change the speed of the treadmill to add intensity to your workout, burn more calories and boost your performance.
- 0–15% Quick Incline™ Control
- Increase results and decrease impact on your joints—more incline is a win–win situation. Quickly change the incline to burn more calories, tone more muscle and build greater endurance.
- 32 Workout Apps
- Get professional results—workouts designed by a Certified Personal Trainer
- automatically adjust your speed, incline and decline.
- Polar® Wireless Chest Pulse Strap and Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- Maximize your workout with the ultimate tool—heart rate training. The wireless chest pulse strap displays a constant reading on the console, keeping you in your target zone for better, faster results. For intermittent readings, use the built-in, dual-grip sensors.
- 3.25 CHP Mach Z™ Commercial Pro Motor
- Powerful training makes powerful performance. Train with the longest, most powerful drive possible on the motor delivering high-end, commercial bearings and brushes, high-grade wiring and insulation ratings, a thermal cut-off switch and a stringent UL certification process. Dynamically spin-balanced and extensively tested for superior performance in vibration and noise, the Commercial Pro is also the smoothest, quietest motor available.
- 25 cm Backlit Window with RaceTrack™ Display
- Measure your progress for faster results. This oversized display tracks your speed, time, distance and calories burned so you can monitor your training stats. A built-in RaceTrack™ Display shows your progress in track-style format.
- iPad® Holder*
- Train with the latest technology at your fingertips. This built-in shelf keeps your iPad® secure and conveniently close so you have access to all your training tools.
- *iPad is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPad® not included.
- 50 x 152 cm Treadbelt
- Push your stride to the limit. The extra-long treadbelt offers room to achieve your goals in comfort.
- ProShox ™ Cushioning
- Victory is earned by those that persevere. Work out longer with cushioning that reduces impact by up to 28%.
- SpaceSaver® Design with EasyLift™ Assist
- Quickly fold the treadmill’s deck up and out of the way to maximize your training space.
- 6 cm Precision Machined and Balanced Non-Flex Rear Rollers
- Reduce heat and wear and tear on the treadbelt for longer, better performance.
- Compatible Music Port for iPod*
- Champions need motivation beyond winning. Plug your iPod® into the Intermix Acoustics™ 2.0 Sound System and stay inspired with your favorite power music.
- *iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the US and other countries. iPod® not included.
- CoolAire™ Workout Fan
- Keep your cool, even during the most intense workouts. Quick console controls allow you to adjust the fan’s speed without loosing focus.
- 158 kg Weight Capacity
- Built to perform, this sturdy treadmill accommodates up to 158 kgs.
Assembled product dimensions: L 83.00 inches x W 37.00 inches x H 59.00 inches x W 285.00 pounds
lifetime on frame and motor, 5 years on parts, 2 years on labor
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+