RAMPAGE IV BLACK EDITION
Assemble the Best, Break all Limits
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
- Intel Core i7 Processors for LGA 2011 socket
- Intel X79 Express Chipset
- OC Panel- Overclocking Command Center
- Extreme Engine Digi+ III- Hardcore power delivery with premium components
- SupremeFX Black- Amazing 120dB signal-to-noise ratio with integrated 600ohm-headphone amplifier
- Subzero Sense- Find out how cold your board is
- VGA Hotwire- Hotwire your system
- GameFirst II + Intel LAN- Put Your Frags First
- Sonic Radar- Scan and detect to dominate
- RAMDisk- Double up on speed with RAM
- 4-Way NIVDIA SLI / AMD CrossFireX Support
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac/Bluetooth 4.0
Rampage IV Black Edition is an X79 E-ATX gaming motherboard that's been designed to unleash the full power of Intel LGA 2011 Core™ i7 (Ivy Bridge-E) processors — and then some!
Eight DIMM sockets support DDR3 2800MHz+ (overclocked) and Intel XMP 1.3, while our intuitive RAMDisk utility lets you set up a super-fast cache to seriously speed up game loads. The generously-spaced PCI Express layout supports up to 4-way NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX, while the maxed-out heat-sink extends to the input/output (I/O) cover for even better cooling and stability.
ROG's world-class research and development team worked with meticulous detail to perfect the layout for greater performance and incredible stability, subjecting Rampage IV Black Edition to an exacting validation processes to ensure compatibility with an extremely wide range of components.
Assembled product dimensions: L 12.00 inches x W 10.70 inches x
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+