Rayman Origins (Nintendo Wii)
WII Rayman Origins
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily invokes Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn’t quite all there…To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Together, the world’s most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream...
- A Massive Universe to Explore: Rayman Origins includes over 100 characters, 12 unique worlds and over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and uncover secrets.
- Crazy Moves & Gameplay: Rayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving, slapping and the sensational “HairlyCopter.” The game also features many elements of action, adventure, beat-’em-up gameplay and slapstick comedy.
- Epic Boss Fights: A giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant... Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op Gameplay: Play on the same screen as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others’ progression.
- Rebirth of a Platforming Legend: Its been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Discover the roots of Rayman by encountering classic characters & collecting and assembling pieces of the Glade’s history to reveal the truth behind Rayman’s origins.
Walmart Item #
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+