Safety 1st Enspira 65 3-in-1 Car Seat - Marquis
The Enspira 65 is a Convertible Car Seat offering 3 modes of use. It can be used rear-facing for an infant up to 40 lbs, forward-facing up to 65 lbs with a 5-point harness and converts to a belt-positioning booster for a toddler. It is UAS equipped and comes with a manufacturer's 1-Year warranty.
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
The Enspira 65 Convertible Car Seat has the following 360 S.A.F.E Features:
SECURE through EPP protect with high-density energy absorbing foam, 5-point protect to provide a secure fit, Side impact protect system, Rebound protect with a rear facing stabilizing system and tether stabilizer for superior forward impact performance
ADAPTIVE through a 3-in-1 adapt- rear-facing for infants, forward-facing for toddlers and booster seat for kids. Comfort covers harness comfort system and Comfort fit multi-stage pillow inserts
FAST through the Right Height - one step height adjustment
EASY with the one-pull up-front harness adjustment and shoulder belt guides for proper belt positioning
The Enspira 65 is Airplane ready when used in the harness and also backed by a manufacturer's limited one-year warranty against defective materials and workmanship.
• Rear Facing 5-40 lbs, and 19-36"
• Forward Facing 22-65 lbs and 29-52"
• Belt Positioning Booster from 40-80 lbs and 40-52"
• Multi position adjustable headrest
• 5 position harness
• 3 buckle positions
• Premium fabric and removable infant inserts
• 2-position adjustable belt guides on each side
• Anti-rebound bolsters
• UAS equipped
• Seat pad is hand washable
• Airplane ready when used with the harness
• Meets CMVSS 213, 213.1 & 213.2
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+