Safety 1st onBoard 35 Air Baby Car Seat
The Air Protect system allows air to escape from the headrest: channeling more crash energy away from your child.
By Safety 1st
Enter your email address and we’ll notify you if the item comes back in stock in the next 30 days.
Please select a specific item above, including all attributes such as size and colour.
The service is currently unavailable. Please try back again later.
|Where can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
from your location
|How can you get it?||When can you get it?||How much does it cost?|
|Where can you get it?||Is it available?||What is the price in-store?|
| || |
Description & Features+
About Air Protect® : The Air Protect system works to protect your child in two vital ways. In a side impact collision, air protect immediately safeguards your child by diminishing the forces of the crash. In a second layer of defense, the system allows air to escape from the headrest: channeling more crash energy away from your child. It is this double layer of protection that makes air protect technology unique.
• Featuring air protect®advanced side impact protection
• The advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
• Extended use from a tiny 4 lbs to 35 lbs
• 14" seat depth means additional leg room for baby's comfort
• Customizable insert and low harness slots make the seat ideal for tiny travelers and adjustable for growing babies
• Carry Curve™ handle features ergonomic design
• Dual-zone level to ground indicator
• 5 position adjustable base
• One click mini connector UAS installation system
• Removable, machine-washable pad
• Airplane ready
You can return this item within 90 days from the day you receive your online order.
There are two easy ways to return this item:
- Return this item to a Walmart store
- Return this item by mail
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+