Safety 1st helps you to start your little one off on the right road with the onBoard™35 air featuring Air Protect® side impact technology, bringing advanced protection to an easy-to-transport infant car seat. With additional leg room and a harness specially designed to fit smaller babies, the onboard™35 air easily accommodates the growing baby in a rear-facing position from a tiny 4 lbs. on up to 35 pounds. Our specially designed Carry Curve™ handle ensures a comfortable move for both you and your baby between the car and wherever you need to go!
About Air Protect® : The Air Protect system works to protect your child in two vital ways. In a side impact collision, air protect immediately safeguards your child by diminishing the forces of the crash. In a second layer of defense, the system allows air to escape from the headrest: channeling more crash energy away from your child. It is this double layer of protection that makes air protect technology unique.
• Rear facing 4-35 lbs and up to 32 inches in height
• Featuring air protect®advanced side impact protection
• The advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head, where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
• Extended use from a tiny 4 lbs to 35 lbs
• 14" seat depth means additional leg room for baby's comfort
• Customizable insert and low harness slots make the seat ideal for tiny travelers and adjustable for growing babies
• Carry Curve™ handle features ergonomic design
• Dual-zone level to ground indicator
• 5 position adjustable base
• One click mini connector UAS installation system
• Removable, machine-washable pad
• Airplane ready