SHARP EL520XBWH Scientific Calculator
This Sharp 419 Scientific Functions Calculator has Direct Algebraic Logic (DAL).
We're sorry! This product is not available.
Description & Features+
This Sharp 419 Scientific Functions Calculator has Direct Algebraic Logic (DAL). The calculator is extra-large, has ten digits, and two line LCD display. It has 419 scientific functions. It is binary, octal and hexadecimal. It is a differential and integral calculus calculator. It can do fraction calculations and two variable statistics. This calculator has a multi-line playback function. It has twin power and a hard cover.
- DAL allows students to enter the elements of an expression in the exact order they appear in the textbook
- XL 10-digit and 2 line LCD display (1 line equation/1 line numeric)
- 419 Scientific functions with 9 memories and last answer recall
- Binary, octal and hexadecimal
- Differential and integral calculus
- Fraction calculations
- 2 Variable statistics
- Multi-line playback function (after getting an answer the user may then play back the expressions and substitute new numeric values)
- Twin power automatically switches from solar to battery power in low light
- Hard cover protects from scratches
- Dimensions (W X D X H): 79.6 x 154.5 x 132.2 mm
Assembled product dimensions: L 15.80 cm x W 8.00 cm x H 1.40 cm x W 0.10 pounds
From the Manufacturer +
Q & A+